Companies have relied on tape backups or other internal systems for preserving information for decades. Today, those methods are as past their prime as paper files. They’re expensive and unreliable. Failures are common. Security breaches are a threat. Unfortunately, businesses often don’t realize the risks they run until the damage has been done. But with The Office Technology Group’s data backup and recovery solutions, you can guard against threats with a system that will work for your business – one that’s easy to manage and suits your budget and business needs.
Safeguard Your Business with The Office Technology Group
Data Backup & Recovery
- Available on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX machines
- Continually protects desktops, laptops, servers and more
- Data recovery is driven by the end user or administrator
- Fast, network-speed recovery times using the latest recovery-as-a-service technology
- Can restore whole volume or specific files, emails or folders
- Brick-level restores of Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server support
- Custom scheduling
- Custom point-in-time restore interval for tight recovery point objectives (RPOs)
- Backs up opened files
- Backs up Active Directory
- Can perform offsite, remote backups according to an automated schedule
- Eliminates the hassle of tape archives
- Protection from fire, theft, sabotage and natural disasters
- Data encrypted at a leading datacenter in North America or Europe
- Fully replicated appliance sent overnight in the event of site failure
- Tight recovery point objectives (RPOs) met through custom point-in-time restore interval
- Configurable frequency of disk image versioning
- Can save critical time by creating complete server or desktop disk images to restore to different hardware
- Fail back to the replacement server
Data Backup & Recovery Solutions Provide
Efficient, Fail-Safe Routing
A dynamically controlled Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) means you get smart, fail-safe routing of all your information. Performance is top-notch, and uptime is ensured. And with continuous monitoring of network performance, we maximize connection speed while minimizing latency. This optimization applies to offsite backups as well.
Speed, Reliability, Scalability
Using Tier 1 backbone providers and multiple gigabits of provisioned bandwidth capacity delivers maximum speed, reliability and virtually unlimited scalability. Increasing data growth is covered with petabyte storage potential on the back-end.
Meeting Compliance Requirements
Compliance requirements are rapidly changing and often burdensome. Don’t worry — we’re on top of them all so you don’t have to be. Our expert team monitors the relevant criteria for your business environment and deploys solutions accordingly.
A Least-Cost Model
One of the best features of working with The Office Technology Group you get up-to-date technology while enjoying the cost-saving benefits of effectively splitting the expenses with other businesses.
Protect Against Problems. Recover Quickly If They Strike
The Office Technology Group Backup and Disaster Recovery makes it easy to safeguard your business information. Installation is simple and backups are automatic. Security is uncompromised, with maintenance handled by a dedicated group of professionals. The offsite storage system allows scalability and provides 24/7 file restoration.